Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am looking for a house plant that has a long life?

I am looking to buy a nice looking house plant (some sort of tree perhaps?) that has a very long life (I'm talking years and years and years!) Does anyone have any suggestions.

I am looking for a house plant that has a long life?
spider plant, definitley, plus they are very hardy, great for me as I always forget to water, plus they are beautiful green and have shoots coing off them that create another hanging spider. I've had one well over 20 years. As for trees, they can be tricky to keep, but there is a citrus that is hardy and lives long, sorry I can't grasp the name right now . . .
Reply:buy a bizzy lizzy lovely pink,white or red flowers on them,sturdy plants,but if you see them drooping towards a wall turn it around to face the sun/feed it on water,used tbags(rip them and pour the leaves into it) pr somthing i found was great....flat sprung water theyll thrive

roller blades
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment