Saturday, February 11, 2012

HOUSE PLANTS-How do I know that my house plants are cleaning the air in my bedroom?5-6-08?

I have 4 house plants in my bed room, I didn't buy them instead I pulled plants out of the ground and put them in those plastic green cups and I also got dirt out the ground and, any I have one house plant in a water bottle that I put dirt in first then water then I put the palm of my hand over the top of the water bottle and I mixed the water with the dirt, then I put in the plant roots going in fist to the bottom of the water bottle,anyway all my house plants are in my bedroom and I wanna know do I posed to smell a special smell that lets me know all the plants are cleaning the air in my room?

HOUSE PLANTS-How do I know that my house plants are cleaning the air in my bedroom?5-6-08?
There is no way to know how "clean" they are keeping it, but as long as they are alive they are taking in carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen. Just water them regularly and keep them alive and healthy!
Reply:There is no way to measure it, if that is what you mean. You know it is happening because plants take in carbon dioxide and give off oxygen. If they look green and healthy, they are working.


No comments:

Post a Comment