Saturday, February 11, 2012

Green House Plants-How do house plants clean the air in your home & what do good are they for the air? 5-6-08?

What is the use of having house plants in the house when you are are not what they do to and what effects they have on the air in your bed room, yesterday I went in the back yard with an empty water bottle and green cups and I pull plants out of the ground and I before I put the plants in the cups and bottle I got some dirt from ground and put it in the cup then I used the water hose to put some water in the cups and bottle then I put the plants in their,I have about 4 house plants in my room 2 of them are sitting on the top of my TV set,anyway I have noticed that the air in my room smells like the color green and it is fresher.

Green House Plants-How do house plants clean the air in your home %26amp; what do good are they for the air? 5-6-08?
Peace lillies are one of the best plants for air pollution in the home. But never put any plants in your bedroom at night as they suck the oxygen out of the air - that's why hospital rooms never have plants in the rooms.
Reply:Plants eat Co2 and produce O2. Take the ones off the TV,,they will die or spill and cause fire.

internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment