Monday, February 13, 2012

Help! i have these little 'fruit' flies from my house plants. if i put black pepper on the soil will that help

i have all these 'little' fruit flies that are coming from the many house plants I have. i have tried the fly sticky hanging stuff ; putting water( and also with vinegar) into tin foil pans; spraying directly on the soil ant etc killer and also spraying with flying insect killer; i try not to keep the plants too wet and i remove all dead leaves; i don't leave food out and i constantly am wiping dry all sinks etc Someone told me that shaking black pepper on the soil of each plant will get rid of them. My question is: Did you ever hear of this solution? These flies are attracted to light, water and especially greens but they are not so particular..they eat all. It really gets bad at night when I sit by the computer ..they are attracted to the monitor light..and my eyes I guess too..SO THEY ATTACK ..mainly they ATTACK MY EYES and my face. (like little monsters from outter space) HELP! p.s., my husband is ready to throw me and the plants out.

Help! i have these little 'fruit' flies from my house plants. if i put black pepper on the soil will that help
To get rid of pesky fruit flies, take a small glass, fill it with 1/2 " of Apple Cider Vinegar %26amp; 2 drops of dish washing liquid. Mix well. You will find those flies drawn to the glass %26amp; gone forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment