Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need some help identifying a house plant:?

I bought this house plant a few nights ago at Walmart (it was $1.50, so it was pretty much an impulse buy). It's about 8 inches tall right now. The mature leaves are very dark green and very long and skinny (about 3 - 4 inches long while less than half an inch thick). the leaves are very notched the entire length of the leaves. The young leaves (along the bottom of the plant) are very notched as well, however they are much shorter and much wider (about an inch long and half an inch wide). Their color is not as deep as the mature leaves. It's a pretty thick plant over all, meaning their are a good number of leaves in a realtively small area.



Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I need some help identifying a house plant:?
Sounds like a dracena to me but there are many varieties of Dracena but you do now have a name to work with oh yeah I think I spelled it wrong but I do know my plants just not always how to spell them Good Luck!
Reply:I'm not a botanist but it sounds like Walmart is selling marijuana.


No comments:

Post a Comment