Thursday, February 9, 2012

I need to plant Zone 9 plants that grow year round because my house faces my neighbors junkyard?

Any ideas for Zone 9 Plants that keep some kind of foilage year-round and would conceal the neighbor's junkyard from being the main attraction from my Livingroom window?

I need to plant Zone 9 plants that grow year round because my house faces my neighbors junkyard?
I'll try to help...

Carpenteria californica (evergreen)

Buddleja (semi-evergreen)

Ceanothus (evergreen)

Choisya (evergreen)

Lavatera (semi-evergreen)

Loropetalum (evergreen)

Olea europaea 'Little Ollie' (evergreen)

Pittosporum (evergreen)

Laurus nobilis (evergreen)



Check out www.emerisa.com for pictures and information.



I hope this gives you some ideas. Best of luck! (I need to do this also! It also needs to muffle their LOUD voices!!! he he)
Reply:leyland cypress


No comments:

Post a Comment