Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gardeners, could you tell me what sort of house plant I have?

I bought this house plant some time ago last year at a supermarket.



Click the link to see the photo I took of it: http://img131.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



Could you tell me something about the plant and how best to care for it as I do like it very much. It is at the moment placed where it is on the photo on a window sill looking westwards in England.

Your plant knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gardeners, could you tell me what sort of house plant I have?
This is a Croton and is a tropical plant. Likes light but not a lot of water. Since it is a rather large plant, try one cup of water once a week. They drop their leaves if they don't have plenty of light and just the right amount of water.
Reply:Jan C is absolutely right. I had one and just make sure that the soil dries before watering.


  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment