Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fungus gnat elimination with no house plants???

For almost two months now I have been dealing with little gnats in my kitchen. I found a potato that had been forgotten about in the cabinet and disposed of it. After reading online I thought I had a case of fruit flies. But I watched them and caught one and examined it and know positively they are fungus gnats. I have kept up with taking trash out, dishes cleaned, etc. but they have taken over the kitchen and bathroom now. They are starting to migrate all over the house. I don't own any plants and am at my boiling point with these things. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

Fungus gnat elimination with no house plants???
Get u some SSS avon spray, it will run any nats,flies out and keep them out.

Also, bugs hate garlic, so use a garlic bulb to run them off too.

wipe the area down with oil, they hate oil of any kind, babyoil,sss oil, even if it is vaseline

bad credit loan

No comments:

Post a Comment