Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bearded Dragons and House Plants are any plants safe?

honestly my bearded dragons have been eating my house plant and I have not noticed any sign of sickness, but I'm still nerves they might get sick...does any one know if it is ok, I have several Philodendron's and would not mind if the ready to eat food was out for them but i dont want to lose the dragons. any one really know the answer???

Bearded Dragons and House Plants are any plants safe?
Pothos is a safe and non toxic plant to have in reptile cages. They also do well in all types of light and are pretty durable. I'd check on the specific type of philodendron. I'm not certai if any of them are toxic or not.
Reply:The wandering Jew is a healthy plant they can nibble on. Pick one up at any plant shop or nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment